Lead Yourself before others
What is B2B?
B2B is a training program for emerging leaders. The course has the same values as the 6-week Leadership Development Course but just gives a taster of some of the main content. The course is to help launch you into leadership if you haven’t had much experience or help you to evaluate and develop as a leader if you have some years of experience. It’s an intensive time set aside for anyone who wants to explore their leadership potential. It’s designed for those who have a desire to grow as a leader themselves in order to equip others.
The B2B training will give you practical steps to develop you as a leader. There will be an interactive teaching style with many types of activities used for maximum learning. Peer groups, mentoring groups with experienced leaders, one-to-one help in dealing with issues, times of worship, ministry, and experiencing God together. Altogether, it will add up to a leadership experience that will impart values as well as insight and understanding
- The starting point – my passion for God
- My leadership – character, personality, and gifting working together to produce an anointed leader
- How I can help others to grow – in mentoring, spiritual formation, and vision
- My task in getting the job done – the skills and anointing needed to develop an effective team and strategize an effective, fruitful ministry
Whether you are just stepping into a leadership role or have been leading a team for a few years, stepping into staffing a DTS, or on staff in some other capacity, you will benefit from the course. Come to grow, come to go!
Who Should Attend B2B
Ministry directors and leadership team members from each YWAM Caribbean campus. We are hoping for at least 1-2 representatives from each campus and can take no more than 3 participants per campus (including spouses). Space is limited to 40 persons, so please register early to secure your spot.
- May 1: Arrivals with check-in at the YWAM base beginning at 2:30 pm. Welcome Dinner and Opening Session in Evening
- May 2: Sessions and Workshops during the day, free time in the evening
- May 3: Sessions and Workshops during the day, Leadership Vision Workshop in the evening
- May 4: Sessions and Workshops during the day, Leadership Roundtable in the evening
- May 5: Sessions and Workshops during the day, Fun Time in the evening
- May 6: Sessions, Workshops, Closing Ceremony
- May 7: Check-out and depart
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch, and Supper provided. Please note any dietary restrictions during registration and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Lodging: Dorm style bedding on the YWAM Jarabacoa base
- Childcare: Children are welcome! We will be offering a kid’s program led by YWAM DR volunteers. We do not have extra space for nannies.
- Event Cost: $300 per adult; when you register, you will be charged an initial deposit of $100 per adult via credit card at the time of registration, the balance of $200 per person will be due at event check-in.
- Accompanying Children Cost: $30 per child 13 to 18 years old, $20 per child 7 to 12 years old, children 0 to 6 years old are free; child registration covers transport, food, lodging, and childcare during the event. Registration costs for accompanying children will be due at event check-in.
- For example: If you register two adults, 1 child age 13, and 1 child age 7, you will be charged $200 at the time of registration, and owe a balance of $450 when you check-in.
- Arrival: Plan to arrive on May 1, 2022
- Departure: Plan to depart on May 7, 2022
- Airports: Santiago (1-hr drive from base) or Santo Domingo (2.5-hr drive from base)
- Transport: Will be arranged by DR Team, cost is included in Registration costs
- What is included in the registrations costs? Transport to and from the airport, lodging at the YWAM Jarabacoa base, meals at the base
- What is not included in the registration costs? Airfare
- Can we bring children? Yes, children are welcome! We will be offering a kid’s program led by YWAM DR volunteers.
- What is the lodging situation for families? There are limited family accommodations available.
- Can I bring a nanny to watch over my children? No, space at the base is limited, therefore only adults participating in the event and their accompanying children may stay on the base.
- Is the event open to all staff ? This event is intended for the campus ministry leaders as well as leaders they are training (Timothy’s). Space is limited and we want representation from each base, therefore we are limiting registration to no more than 3 leaders from each campus. We will be holding future B2B training sessions for developing leaders.
- What are the visa requirements for DR? This depends on your country, please see https://www.godominicanrepublic.com/travel-to-dr/getting-here/.
- What are the COVID-19 restrictions for DR? Requirements for travel into DR can be found here: https://www.godominicanrepublic.com/newsroom/coronavirus/. Please see your own country’s government website for requirements on return travel.
- Other Questions? Please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the form below to select your registration option, then click the “Register Now” button. You will be taken to a form to submit information for each participant and then a payment form to collect your initial payment via credit card.
Important Note: The full cost of the event is $300 per participating adult + the cost of accompanying children (see below for child cost breakdown). You will need to pay a $100 deposit per participating adult via credit card when you register, the balance for the participating adults and children will be due when you check-in at the event. Therefore, the price you will see when you checkout during registration will only include your intial deposit. Your full total and remaining balance will be due when you arrive at the event. For example: If you register two adults, 1 child age 13, and 1 child age 7, you will be charged $200 at the time of registration, and owe a balance of $450 when you check-in.
B2B Leaders Gathering
May 1, 2022 - May 7, 2022
2:30 pm - 10:00 am