Lead Yourself before others
What is B2B?
B2B is a training program for emerging leaders. The course has the same values as the 6-week Leadership Development Course but just gives a taster of some of the main content. The course is to help launch you into leadership if you haven’t had much experience or help you to evaluate and develop as a leader if you have some years of experience. It’s an intensive time set aside for anyone who wants to explore their leadership potential. It’s designed for those who have a desire to grow as a leader themselves in order to equip others.
The B2B training will give you practical steps to develop you as a leader. There will be an interactive teaching style with many types of activities used for maximum learning. Peer groups, mentoring groups with experienced leaders, one-to-one help in dealing with issues, times of worship, ministry, and experiencing God together. Altogether, it will add up to a leadership experience that will impart values as well as insight and understanding
The B2B training will be facilitated by Stephe and Rite Mayers, along with leaders from the region. Topics include:
- The starting point – my passion for God
- My leadership – character, personality, and gifting working together to produce an anointed leader
- How I can help others to grow – in mentoring, spiritual formation, and vision
- My task in getting the job done – the skills and anointing needed to develop an effective team and strategize an effective, fruitful ministry
Each year the B2B training has a specific theme, the theme for this year is “Embracing Forgiveness”.
Whether you are just stepping into a leadership role or have been leading a team for a few years, stepping into staffing a DTS, or on staff in some other capacity, you will benefit from the course. Come to grow, come to go!
Note: This course qualifies for U of N credits.
Who Should Attend B2B
Ministry directors and leadership team members from each YWAM Caribbean campus. We are hoping for at least 1-2 representatives from each campus and can take no more than 5 participants per campus (including spouses).
Space is limited to 40 persons, so please register early to secure your spot! The registration deadline is March 28, 2023.
- April 30: Arrivals with check-in at the YWAM base beginning at 2:30 pm. Welcome Dinner and Opening Session in Evening
- May 1: Sessions and Workshops during the day, free time in the evening
- May 2: Sessions and Workshops during the day, Leadership Vision Workshop in the evening
- May 3: Sessions and Workshops during the day, Leadership Roundtable in the evening
- May 4: Sessions and Workshops during the day, Fun Time in the evening
- May 5: Sessions, Workshops, Closing Ceremony
- May 6: Check-out and depart
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch, and Supper provided. Please note any dietary restrictions during registration and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Lodging: Dorm style bedding on the YWAM Jarabacoa base
- Childcare: Children are welcome, however, we will not have childcare provided. If you are bringing children that require childcare, you must bring along a childcare provider (nanny). Note: must register childcare provider along with other participants using form below.
- Event Participants & Staff: $300 per adult; when you register, you will be charged an initial deposit of $100 per adult via credit card at the time of registration, the balance of $200 per person will be due at event check-in. This cost covers participation in the training, printed materials, food, lodging and U of N credit.
- Accompanying Children Cost: $30 per child 13 to 18 years old, $20 per child 7 to 12 years old, children 0 to 6 years old are free; child registration covers food and lodging. Childcare is not provided, participants must provide a nanny for their accompanying children. Registration costs for accompanying children and their childcare providers (nannies) will be due at event check-in.
- Childcare Providers: $275 per person, which covers food and lodging
- For example: If you register two adults, 1 child age 13, and 1 child age 7, and a Nanny, you will be charged $200 at the time of registration, and owe a balance of $725 when you check-in.
- Arrival: Plan to arrive on April 30, 2023
- Departure: Plan to depart on May 6, 2023
- Airports: Santiago (1-hr drive from base)
- Transport: Transport to and from the base is available by Taxi for an estimated cost of $35 for 1-2 people and $60 for 3-8 people. Please indicate if you will require transport during registration, the logistics team will follow up closer to the event to coordinate arrivals and transportation.
- What is not included in the registration costs? Airfare, airport transport, childcare
- How much is due at registration? We will collect $100 per participating adult at the time of registration. Balance is due on or before the event check-in date.
- Can I pay my balance by credit card? We are accepting credit card payments for your event balance up to March 20, 2023. All payments after that date must be paid at event check-in in cash.
- Can we bring children? Yes, children are welcome, however, we will not have childcare provided. If you are bringing children that require childcare, you must bring along a childcare provider (nanny).
- What is the lodging situation for families? There are limited family accommodations available.
- Is the event open to all staff ? This event is intended for the campus ministry leaders as well as leaders they are training (Timothy’s). Space is limited and we want representation from each base, therefore we are limiting registration to no more than 3 leaders from each campus. We will be holding future B2B training sessions for developing leaders.
- What are the visa requirements for DR? This depends on your country, please see https://www.godominicanrepublic.com/travel-to-dr/getting-here/.
- Other Questions? Please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the form below to select your registration option, then click the “Register Now” button. You will be taken to a form to submit information for each participant and then a payment form to collect your initial payment via credit card.
Important Notes: The full cost of the event is $300 per participating adult + the cost of accompanying children (see below for child cost breakdown). You will need to pay a $100 deposit per participating adult via credit card when you register, the balance for the participating adults and children must be paid before or on the event check-in date.
The price you will see when you checkout during registration will only include your initial deposit. Your remaining balance will be due when you arrive at the event. For example: If you register two adults, 1 child age 13, and 1 child age 7, you will be charged $200 at the time of registration, and owe a balance of $725 when you check-in.
If you would like to pay your balance by credit card, payments will be due by March 20, 2023. After that date, all payments must be paid in cash at event check-in.
B2B Leaders Gathering
April 30, 2023 - May 6, 2023
2:30 pm - 10:00 am